I’ve known Katina since 1983. We were young and had no fears about anything, and, we laughed a lot. We share the same guru, we share astrologically, the same degree of moon and sun, and we share that wonderful connection of being loved and accepted by each other, no matter what.
I hope you enjoy what I found out about Katina that I didn’t know before this little interview.
1. What was the name of the first record you ever bought?
I remember buying the Beatles album with the song, “I wanna hold your hand”.
2. Who did you like more, The Beatles or The Rolling Stones?
3. What is the one thing you have to put on or have on that makes you feel good before leaving the house?
My push-up bra from Chantelle!
4. What’s your favorite lipstick?
5. What is your favorite comfort food?
I would have to say it’s a glass of Shiraz or a Zinfadel. Lately I really like the Predator 2008 Red Zinfadel that’s around $13.99 a bottle. Oh, and Archer Farms Cheddar Sourdough Twists!
6. What’s your favorite and least favorite thing about being over 50?
My favorite thing is that I still feel and look OK.
My least favorite thing is that I have been dealing with a back problem for the last 7 years…and thankfully it’s getting better and I am starting to feel like my old self again.
7. What is your most favorite thing to do that is “creative”?
Meditation is my most favorite thing to do because it makes me feel so good and connected and I’m creating awareness within.