Peggy Sands is not only a beautiful woman over 50, but she’s an artist that I like a lot. And since I don’t like everything that I see these days that is called “art”, and I didn’t know that she did such beautiful paintings, I wanted to share her with you.
She paints murals. She paints with colors that make me squeal. Go to her website and buy some of her paintings. Or have her make a mural for your bedroom or living room. The world needs more art and more artists like her.
Just for fun, I asked her to answer 5 questions recently, and here is what she said:
1. What was the name of the first record you ever bought?
2. What is the one thing you have to put on or have on that makes you feel good about leaving the house? And, what is your favorite perfume?
It’s a bracelet I got for Christmas that makes me feel really special when I remember to wear it. And Nina Ricci L’Air De Temps is my favorite perfume.
3. What is your favorite comfort food?
Almonds and raisins maybe? No, wait, I can’t do comfort food – I’m on the diet from hell to try to revive my adrenals and thyroid.
Oh, I know, oatmeal raisin cookies or Miso soup (Can you believe it? Miso? Comfort? So embarrassing!).
4. Have you found the perfect bra?
Yes! One from Victoria’s Secret, I got it years ago and I still like it a lot.
5. What’s your favorite and least favorite thing about being over 50?
I never ever think about it. But, if I have to think about it, the least favorite I suppose is wrinkles and the body falling apart slowly but surely. And the best is loving and accepting myself, and not beating myself up anymore, and becoming whole.